[Dailydrool] Drool on the way.

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 22:45:57 PST 2010

The gang seems to be working overtime with their drooling but will happily
continue as long as Momma keeps producing the prized treats.  Ribs are on the
menu tomorrow for breakfast and special chickie dinner for dinner.  Yes the drool is
freely flowing in anticipation.

Healing drool is being sent to PW Lilygirl that she improves everyday from her stroke.
Wudy don't take it pawsonally that you are getting yelled at.  Mom Pat and Dad are
just very worried about your sister.  Be on your best behavior and give them soft
snooter smooches from the gang and be there little rock of basset.

More healing drool is being sent to Elvis that he will soon be walking soon even if he
needs to have a hand anchor for his tail.  We are waiting for the day that you can walk
once again on your own.  We know you can!

Triple strength drool is being sent to Mom Dee, Mazzie and Oliver.  I can't imagine the stress
you are going through but know that you are all in my prayers.  We are stomping NO CANCER!

Healing drool to Mom Debbie that her mouth soon heals and the DH that his nose heals.  Brudder Elwood I just don't believe your side of the story.  Nelly Belle thinks that if there was a big hairy spider you would have run like the wind until you found a safe hiding place.  You need a better  attorney at this point.  Your plea is not being bought by the jury of slaves.

We will be watching for all the updates.  Please know that you are all in our prayers.

Karen and The Dog House Gang