[Dailydrool] Drool request for our Auntie Doris

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 23:17:40 PST 2010

Tonight was a very sad night for the gang's Auntie Doris. I received a
frantic call tonight from my best friend to come help her and please bring
a box.  She had found her cat 6 and 7 had died in the shed.  She has been
looking for him for a week.  He had wedged himself back in area and partially
under a bed so he was not easily seen.  This boy would go out in the fenced yard
during the day and always cried to come back in when darkness fell.  Doris had rescued
6 and 7 and nursed him back to health when even the vet wasn't sure he would
make it.   He was so very special to her.

With 6 and 7 going to the bridge the past events of the month have just become
overwhelming for her.  Though our new neighbor seems nice her dogs are not.  They
rush the fence when Doris is in the yard.  They growl at her and her dog.  In the last month,
since the new neighbors moved in Doris has lost 4 cats and 3 have not been found
anywhere.  Poor little 6 and 7 had been mauled.  Though I don't want to point fingers,
the circumstantial evidence  just seems to point to our new neighbors dogs.  We are sure
little 6 and 7 probably went into their yard at the wrong time but he was use the previous dogs
that were very kitty friendly (my granddogs).

Doris is not only my neighbor, best friend but she is always there when I need her.
 She has been involved in rescue work of dogs and kitties most of her life.  She is the gang's Auntie whois always there to lend a belly rub or ear scratch and treats.

I am sending out a special request for some of that special heart healing drool to
help Doris get through this heartbreaking time.  She has suffered so many losses
in the past year that I am truly worried about her.  I would love to print any that I receive
 and put them in a little memory scrapbook for her.  Whether you are a kitty person or not,
we all know the pain of loss and how much that drool helps to heal a broken heart.

Thank you all,
Karen and The Dog House Gang