[Dailydrool] puppy buyers LOL

Alan L. Folsom, Jr. alan at folsoms.net
Wed Jan 13 11:41:10 PST 2010

> I ended up keeping two and selling one to a friend for 1/3rd the going
> price. 6 months later, Easter weekend, these people called and wanted to
> return the puppy.

Anybody who could return a buppy after six months just shouldn't have a
dog. We have all fallen completely in love with Chumley, and I can't
imagine parting with him.  I'm sitting here at work at 2:30, just waiting
for the time to go home so I can pick him up, wriggling with happiness, as
well as get mobbed by the rest of the pack.   It's by far the highpoint of
my day.  He has a look that we can't resist.  When he rings the doorbell
because he's bored and gives me the look, I can't help but laugh and love
him all the more.  When he goes out and sniffs for a spot, he trips over
his ears about every third step.  I haven't had a puppy for 33 years, how
can anyone not fall in love with them?  Yeah, he's not completely
housebroken yet.  So what.  Yeah he chews things.  So what.  He is a
member of the family now, and his little heart is hopelessly intertwined
with ours.

-Al