[Dailydrool] me and my bassets

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 14:06:32 PST 2010

Hi and healing drool to all in need.
Today, at 4 am, I heard click click click on the laminate, and if an accident were about to happen, I wanted to be ready to clean right away.  (Very protective of the new laminate, which is GREAT!!!!).  Anyway, it was just Pumpkin shifting to a different bed, and yes, everyone is going for a pedicure on Friday.  While I was away from my spot in the bed for 5 minutes, snuggle Pierre decided my spot would be just right for him, so when I got back, there he was, his head on the pillow where mine should be.  No big deal, I grabbed another pillow and cozied next to him.  We all got up around 6:30 for first outs, and Pierre likes to stretch, get belly rubs, and take his time before actually getting out of bed.  He usually kisses my arm, but today, he gave me 8 kisses right on my lips!!!!!  It's gonna be a good day!!!!  Actually, all things considered, it was not a bad day.  My sister went for a treatment, and I waited for the plumber.  I had the hounds secured upstairs so I could let the plumber in without them bothering him.  It just so happened that Pierre had to go out, (puppy bladder still), and I took him out the front door, I saw that the plumber had just arrived.  It was not my plan, but Pierre got to attend the entire plumbing service, much to the jealousy of the other hounds.  He barked "hello", but was he was perfect the entire time.  Anthony really liked him.  I have another Pierre social butterfly LOL.  Turns out I need a new washing machine, and as luck would have it, my local appliance business man had a great model for a great price, and it is not only energy efficient, but water efficient, and in stock, and I can get it Sat.  Then later, I was watching TV, and there was something I really wanted to hear.  Jean Paul was alpha barking at Pierre, really loud and fierce (but he has never hurt anyone, EVER - true example of all bark, no bite), and Pierre will back down to it.  I don't know what made me do it because Jean Paul is my "boy" and big love, and I really cater to him, but I started barking at him, louder and meaner than he.  It really shut him up, and what a puzzled look on his face.  All the other hounds gathered round to see what was going on.  I felt so bad after though, so I let him bark at Pierre again, just to restore his dignity.  Marlene, I am joining you in a glass of wine tonight, I have really cracked up. LOL
Peace, Love and drool,
Jackie and the hounds