[Dailydrool] a question from Montana rescue

Leslie Ames bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 17:09:25 PST 2010

would love to speak to anyone who has completed a basset thru
homeopathic heartworm treatment.   plus i would hopefully love to speak
to anyone that has completed Marinas protacol as she is highly
recommended and in 12 years doing rescue I have had only one hw pos.
dog.    Do not want to repeat that same treatment.  I have a call in to
Marina and DAwn of the WEst as I type and i am hoping to speak to
them.    Our Dudley Do Right is positive only slightly, but never the
less.........and I tested him 3 times to make sure.  His history is
unknown i guess ...and when we admitted him into rescue we thought we
knew where he was born and raised, but apparently not.  THANKYOU TO ALL
WHO GIVES ME A CALL.  VERY  much appreciate any help and info since i
need to learn more.

--
Leslie Ames
President/Shelter Manager