[Dailydrool] Unplugging da toilet

marsdoxy2 at aol.com marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jan 13 16:30:43 PST 2010

First i want to say,  Jacquie, I thik you should keep Molly,  she  has
bonded with you and you won't be able to sleep at night wondering if someone
else is taking care of her . she should stay  that way you wont have to
waaaaah   anymore.

Jackie,  I'm lifting my glass to toast you hon ! It's great knowing  i'm
not the only crazy basset person !   bwahahahah

so dis is what happens tonight,  our brand new toilet gets  plugged, now
dis is one of dem new water saving toilets  less water to  flush with, but no
where does it say not to wipe you butt with more than three  sheets of paper
!   bwahahahah  !  so supper is ready,   hubby is napping cause he has to
work at Lowes tonight,  Maggie Wags has to  go pee and it ringing her bells
on the back door, ring,  ring,  ring,  hold on a minute Maggie,  ring ring ,
crap I run down put Maggie  outside, turn off the chicken on the stove,
hubby STILL sleeping, I run down in  the basement to get the rubber plunger !
Hubby awake now, says "  "  do you  think you can make a little more noise
????? "   grrrrrrrrr  !!!!  so Annie is in da bathroom helping me plung the
toilet,  but beings dere is little water in da toilet bowl ,   when you
PLUNG,    ( pay attention here )  what water is in  the toilet  , FLIES out of
the toilet !!!   all over me, the  wall, the rug , Annie is barking and grabs
the damn plunger and runs through the  kitchen into the living room dripping
wet toilet paper with  her,     hubby is yelling " MARLENE   "    Ok,  now
Im mad !!!!! and I looked at him and  said  " if you open your mouth  and
even ask  what Im doing I am  going to beat you to death with my rubber
plunger !!!  It took both of us  to corner Annie behind the couch to get the
plunger away from her  hubby  had to hurry and eat dinner so he could go to work
while I cleaned up a wet  floor, wall and picked up all of the wet toilet
paper off the  carpeting in  the living room , and low and behold  ding !   I
forgot that  Maggie was still out side, I need another set of bells so she
can ring when she  wants to come in ! and my toilet flushes beautifully
!!!!!!!!!

Marlene  Mags and Evil  Annie   I'm  in lock  down  again ! mommy for gotz
ta tell you dat I pulled all ob da insulation  out ob her new gloves today
too, she sez dat  meez  nebber going to  get out !!!!!! an she gotz dat
rubber plunger sittin on top of me crate   and she sez dat she goin stick it on
my butt !  wen meez gets out.   stop laughing Maggie dats not funny!  momeeee
oh  momeeeeee