[Dailydrool] Mazzie is home

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 16:22:13 PST 2010

Mazzie came home around 4 today from the vet's. This morning she wasn't
urinating so she wasn't out of the woods 100% of not have a collapsed
bladder. They put a needle and a catheter in her bladder and found out there
was no urine to put out. The vet gave her an injection, filled her with
fluids, and she started to go. Her sample has been sent to cytology. We have
around 10 days now to wait before we know if it is cancer of the bladder
wall or not.  She is very sore and so now asks to go out constantly thinking
she has to urinate and will urinate and then nothing comes out after she
does go, but she continues to squat in other places. She is either having
blood or dye coming from her.  She was sent home on amoxicillan due to how
much the vet had to insert items into her bladder and on prednisone every
other day also for the same reason. We will update more when we know. Thanks
to everyone for the drool, well wishes, and such both on post and off.

--
DRool to all in need,
Dee,