[Dailydrool] Altered dogs in Field Trials? more info please!

Kathleen Jones klj at efn.org
Wed Jan 13 21:42:02 PST 2010

Ooooh, we missed this!  More info please!   Does this mean that PAL- ILPed
dogs will also be eligible to participate?

Kathleen & Maestro (Bring on the bunnies!)
w/ Henry Wadsworth & Bentley Basset ATB

-------
Dawn of th West wrote:
... hope to soon be the proud Aunt of Field Champions as well given the new
ruling allowing S/N hounds to participate.  Many is the hound that enters
rescue accompanied by AKC registration.  It is WONDERFUL to see that we may
finally be able to participate in something most hounds genetically were
meant to do - ...