[Dailydrool] Dog Food: Purina OM, Wellness, James Wellbeloved, Naturediet or sticking with Chappie? - advice please!

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 14 02:52:44 PST 2010

thank you thank you to all who have contacted me so helpfully about this. Morse is weighing in at 80 lbs and the vet suggested that he could get to about 65 lbs instead. I am not so sure about this but am keeping an open mind.. Morse is a big lad, one of the biggest bassets I have ever seen, with massive paws, and all his family weigh in at around 80 lbs.  I have googled Purina OM and Wellness, and am not sure they are going to be readily available here. Naturediet is another one that looks interesting: http://www.naturediet.co.uk/. Morse used to be on James Wellbeloved but we took him off that to lose weight, and he has been on Chappie made by Waltham for some years now with green beans. It contains fish and fish derivatives, cereals, meat and animal derivatives, oils, fats, herbs and minerals. Hmmm. We were recommended it because it was low fat.
Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB