[Dailydrool] Jessie and Barney DD calendar pic for January 6th

elena bermudez elena_brmdz at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 14:17:40 PST 2010

Quote:

<<<<<<<Can you tell me a little more about the
picture?  I can't tell what Jessie is doing to drive Barney

Sorry to be getting back to this late, but I have been out of town and just returned today!  Jessie is wearing a kids headset/microphone toy that is supposed to be like one that a singer would wear on stage.  We were trying to make it look like her singing is driving Barney crazy.

Elena