[Dailydrool] Dogs and cat treats

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 12 19:40:13 PST 2010

My sweet beautiful red and white Ninja basset came roaring down the hall this morning after a quick stop in the bathroom with bulging cheeks.  This is my sweet, fastidious, picky basset with a very large kat turd in her mouth. UUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will never kiss a basset again.  And Ninja gives very sweet kisses.  I tried yelling to get it out of her mouth.  I tried coaxing.  I tried nice.  Finally I had to be mean.  When she dropped it I grabbed her collar and scooped up her prize AAAAAAAAAAAAACCKKKKKKKKK!!!!  She was not amused and neither was I.  I don't like the cat box.  I don't like it that the cats don't cover their treasures.  Such a lovely topic.  She is sleeping next to me right now.  Looking so innocent and so sweet.

Then, when I got home from grocery shopping,  There was a very strong smokey smell, like the fireplace when air backdrafts into the room. I let the houndage out bbbbbbbuuuuutttttt, a certain chubby little hound wouldn't go out.  This is a girl who never misses an opportunity to go out and pee or get a conversation going.  She had her head in the bag of liver treats which are smoke flavored too.  She was going to town on them.  I figured that Maggie got them down.  And then they were shared.  She let me take the bag without a fuss.  She is a great gal.  She went out then and peed a river.

I have sweet girls. They really are good natured for the most part.  They don't fight over food or treats.  They all get really close to me to get a treat.  Nobody gets snarky.  We are very fortunate.  They are good girls.

We are sending drool to those in need, especially Mazzie and Oliver.  We hope things have the best outcome possible.

Julie with the kitty poo eating, treat stealing very sleepy bassets and the wild kitty boys who supply some of those treats.