[Dailydrool] Flash Gordon here

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 12 19:47:00 PST 2010

Ok everbody,  I just wanted to catch everyone up on what is going on in my
world.  First Sally Belle is being nicer to me now- I think because today
when she  growled at me I barked back at her really loud. Loud enough that
it startled even me.  But then I wagged my tail at her really quick so she
wouldn't get to mad and it worked.

Then this afternoon the "son" came home to visit and brought his dog.  He is
only 3 yrs and loves to play so we played all afternoon.  It was good fun.
We are meeting at the beach this weekend.  I can't wait he said we can chase
seagulls and sniff stuff and even run.  He can be off lead but we don't
think I can just yet - mom says it depends on the beach.

And lastly I wanted everyone to know my new name.  My official name will
still be Flash Gordon but my family name when my family and friends want to
call me will be "Gordy"  We all think it fits me just fine.

I have just had my dinner and now I need to slow down and rest.  Might even
just get into my new cuddly, cozy bed next to the big bed in "our" bedroom.
Good night.

Hey Brudder mom said maybe we can meet at the Slobberfest this year.  You
sound like a fun guy and I really like fun.

Flash Gordon
aka Gordy

Shirley

Mom to Sally Belle and Gordy