[Dailydrool] cheap ( read: underhanded) way to clean the anal glands

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 14 15:22:40 PST 2010

... Ms.Brandy was quite err... terrorized of nail clipping. Or dremmeling or any other means of torturing her toenails. Sometimes when I'd catch her scooting and knew that her glands were full but not emptying on their own, I would gather the nail-torture instruments. Then fetch said basset and put her in the position for tortur...ah...clipping. Most of the time before I could even pretend to get to nail #1 the glands would let go. Smelly- but hey it got the job done.

When I was a child we had a mixed mutt whose glands let loose everytime she got in the car. My thinking is, if there is something that either excites them or scares them it causes them to express their glands. Now I'm not suggesting you get out the Halloween masks- but sometimes some gentle 'scare' might just do it.

droolies, Angelika