[Dailydrool] Miss Angela hates Hills

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Fri Jan 15 08:08:14 PST 2010

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset,
Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

Miss Angela says (and I quote directly)   Hills prescription
diet food is highly effective.  It works because it is NASTY!!
Bill tried to give me both the canned and dry versions,
separately and mixed.  I would not eat it until I was near to
fainting from hunger.  I did lose weight on it, but I was forced
to become a more effective scrounger, counter cruiser and
beggar.  Begging offends my dignity and sense of self, but a
girl has to eat, for Dawg's sake!.

And while I am pontificating, can't you two leggers find some
other venue for talking about basset sex?  I mean, really!
While I have forsaken sex for my dramatic career, I am not
against bassets having sex.  I just don't want to read about
humans injecting themselves into a romantic situation.  If
humans have sex acts to describe let them write letters to
Penthouse.  And that is my last word on that subject.

Bill here.  I am sure that it never hurts to recommend strongly
that those who want basset puppies adopt instead of trying
to participate in the breeding process.  I just have to put up
with Miss Angela's rantings on the process being so graph-
ically depicted.  She is not amused.

Bill (How does Angela know about Penthouse letters?)
Miss Angela (I also know about Lady Chatterly's Lover and Tropic of Capricorn)