[Dailydrool] Justin , Jade and Lilly

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Jan 15 06:13:43 PST 2010

Good afternoon all.

Healing drool to all in need

It is my turn to hit the computer keys ,this is Jade woofing in and do I
have a story to tell but first ; we are sending heart healing drool to
Ann ,Tammara ,  Cathy, and Doris and will ask the slaves to light
candles for Lizzie , Daizey Doozer, Mon Cherie and kitty

6 and 7 who are all at the Bridge.  We are sending get well and stay
well drool for Buddydawg, Elvis, and Piper and are hoping

Sally,s mouth is well on the mend. The German Shepheard Skye who the
slaves were looking after is getting stronger every day and putting on
weight again, Skye only weighed 16 kg when they took him into the vet.

Last night I went out with slave Johnathan and Lilly who is in training
to walk properly with slave William, Justin chose to stay at home with
the last of the house guests who will now be leaving on Saturday, they
were all laying down watching movies . Johnathan and I went for a
country walk and I almost caught my first wild hare , when Johnathan
finally caught up with me still had some of the tail fur in my mouth
fortunately for the Hare I only got the fur on his tail and not the tail
itself , maybe next time.

I like to play with my new sister but at dinner time she is a hoover so
we are all being fed separately in different places, I like to savor my
food and eat slowly.

Jade hope the slaves have a big pot to cook the Hare in, when I catch
it.

PW Justin I will only be interested in the hare when it is in the pot

Lilly it is my turn to wish all the houndies and their slaves a great
weekend