[Dailydrool] Justin, Jade and Lilly

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Jan 18 03:11:09 PST 2010

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need

This is Justin woofing in my sister and I were not really well this
weekend Jade caught a chill rolling in mud puddles and I had a mild
stroke and had trouble in walking .After emergency treatment we are both
doing much better and on Saturday walked down the drive way and half way
to the neighbors house before turning back because I was tired. Lily and
Jade had a short walk on Sunday but I stayed at home and rested. The
slave Johnathan just made a small change to the dinner and breakfast
menu and we are all eating well once again, Johnathan is still doing
special treatment to my legs and ticker. A short walk this evening for
me will depend on the weather but my sisters will go. Tomorrow I will
have to be well as the gate people are coming with new motors to
install, and this time we will also install sensor systems so that the
gates will not close on humans, hounds or things. I have had the gates
even close on me and slave Johnathan many years ago. We overheard the
slaves talking about plane travel and us hounds. I for one

will not be boarding any plane, at my age that is just a little too
close to the Bridge for my liking. Have told the sisters to listen
carefully when slaves are talking so that we can find out what they are
planning for the year.

We are sending heart healing drool to Melynda and Sarah on Lilly and
Scarlett going to the bridge and will ask the slaves to light the candle
for them. We are also sending get well and stay well drool to Bo and
respond to cancer treatment drool to Kate's mom.

PW Justin the spirit is willing just got to get more life into my old
bones.

Jade I like rolling in mud nice and dirty and sometimes even smelly.

Lilly the slave William does not let me do much with my training lead
can not wait to go Hare hunting and mud rolling with Johnathan.