[Dailydrool] Justin , Jade and Lilly

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Jan 21 06:01:21 PST 2010

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need

This  is Justin woofing in for his sisters we are sending get well drool
to The Maestro and congratulations to Miss DixieChick and

Bazzle on acquiring there OEBE status. On Tuesday night I could not
believe my cotton picking eyes I looked out of the lounge

Window from my couch and there was William standing by the next door
neighbors fence, with Johnathan on the other side in the neighbors yard,
the next thing I see is ,Johnathan picking up Jade and handing her over
to William. I was so worried one of them would drop my sister. The
outside gates were not speaking correctly to the motor and started
opening and closing, and eventually seizing altogether with the gates
shut. Because of the spikes and height Johnathan could not climb over
the gate with Jade or walls, they phoned next door neighbor and asked if
they could come over and jump over there wall. They also have high
fencing and gates on street entrance bur there is an area inside were
the wall is only 1.5 meters high. The people who did the installation
were at Action Cricket and only arrived after 22.00 to fix the problem.
When they left they told us we would no longer have a problem. Our
dinner was served late. Last night I almost took slave William out after
he tried to stop me from taking my sister Lilliy's food for some reason
or other I was not given my food first and I was not going to go
without. The slaves should realize that I still rule the home with an
iron paw and should always be served before the girls and them.

Pw Justin now that I am feeling much better I will be keeping the
sisters and slaves in check.

Jade it was all very confusing arriving home over the wall instead of
the gate.

Lilliy only the 21/1 and the year has already been very interesting,
looking forward to the next 11 months.