[Dailydrool] Justin, Jade and Lilly

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Jan 25 05:45:28 PST 2010

Good afternoon all.

Healing drool to all in need.

This is PW Justin woofing in, Jade, Lilly and myself congratulate Queen
Olive 1 on taking up the duties of the  Royal Keyboard and

keeping the tradition alive. We also congratulate PW Rosie on obtaining
her Royal Title and may her coming 15 th birthday be a wonderful day for
you all.

We are sending heart healing drool to Wen and The Bounders on Butch the
Kitty going to the bridge we will ask the slaves to light a candle for
Butch.

Sending good results drool for Abner's tests and get well and stay well
drool to Rudy, Sister Suzie and Piper.

On one of my weekend walks with the slave Johnathan, a lady stopped her
car and came to say hello to me and I knew her straight away even though
she had been out of the country for 15 years and was back visiting her
parents. She was quite impressed that we hounds through scent do not
forget a human we like. The slave Johnathan was been wicked today he has
booked the taxi to take all 3 of us for bath , grooming and toe nail
cutting tomorrow Tuesday 27/1/2010. Lilly and I have decided to gang up
and prevent the toe cutting exercise. Slave Johnathan must have
overheard Lilly and I making plans as he was talking to the Vet and they
might sedate us if we misbehave. Lilly is also having the last of her
jabs. This could be a very interesting exercise will keep you all
abreast with the latest news on our return.

PW Justin I Think I need the help of Nigel and Lewis to write a letter
to slave Johnathan asking him not to make choices for us without getting
our input first.

Jade I love my visits to the parlor, I love been pampered

Lilly I second Justin