[Dailydrool] nancy breeding with your Basset

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Jan 11 02:52:01 PST 2010

Dear Nancy

When we got Justin it was decided that he would cover a bitch for just
one litter. Zoey a French basset was chosen to be covered by Justin.
This did not happen at our home Justin was put into boarding for 2 weeks
with Zoey , just before she came on heat and when the deed was done
without human help Justin was brought home. We would not accept a puppy
from the litter and of the six puppies only one remained in South
Africa. We visited Justin everyday, and would walk him in the area where
he was boarding.

Justin was neutered in days of covering Zoey , as we wanted a friend and
not puppies and we were not licensed breeders but Zoeys slaves were.

Slaves johnathan and william