[Dailydrool] Drool to all in need and a poem

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 08:54:20 PST 2010

Dearest Eleri,

I just wanted you to know:

*I got your howliday card in the mail yesterday--I loved the santa paws in the sand picture!

* Thanks for the poem--it is beautiful--made me cry as I read it.
It doesn't help that I watched  "Marley and Me" last night.
I thought i wasn't going to make it through the part where he was at the vetspital saying goodbye...cuts to the heart--never a good thing
It made me relive Oct 28 when I had to say goodbye to my little audrey---yes it's going to be one of those days---going to tie a cord around the kleenex box to hang it around my neck!

And for all of you who have recently lost your 4 legged loved ones,
DROOL for hearts to heal, our hearts send our hugs and love,

ruth huckle
ranger audrey (atb 10.28.09 but always & forever loved)
& lil daisy bug
Huckleberry's page:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/675146