[Dailydrool] eau de anals

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 13:17:05 PST 2010

At work we discovered that the commercial ear cleanser that we use also
worked to stop the smell of anals on the dog. So when we were done
expressing the anals we put a little ear cleanser on a gauze and wiped the
butt. Then we trotted Buffy back to Mom. I have found that even here at home
it stops the other dogs from "investigating"... they may take a quickie
sniff but the interest stops there.
This is a big improvement over the other boys thinking the smell indicates a
bitch in season and tormenting whoever has had his anals done. (There must
be a similarity, but I don't plan on getting close enough to find out. At
work, I got waaaay tooooo close several times.)

DO NOT LOOK TO SEE IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SPOT AS YOU SQUEEZE.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper

PS It's called VET SOLUTIONS and comes in a white bottle at your Vet's
(maybe) and is expensive but lasts a long time, even if you use it on ears,
too.