[Dailydrool] Homeopathic Heartworm Treatment

Cathi Cox coxcathi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 16 14:51:58 PST 2010

Cassandra:
I'm very curious. Where do you or have you gotten your information regarding homeopathic treatment (s) for heartworms in canines?
I would very much appreciate if you would share where this information came from.
Many thanks,
Cathi, Sam B. Sad, Buddy (ATB), Angel Marie, Boudreaux and all the wannabes a.k.a. The Waterway Gang

Message: 9