[Dailydrool] Angelika - I LOVE This

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sat Jan 16 14:41:43 PST 2010

We have tile or vinyl in almost all of our apartment, and 2 1/2 dogs who are
mat trained.  Lilie is only trained if she feels like it.  I have lots of
floor cleaning to do with dripping water from ears, drool, food, pottying
that misses its mark... I also have very unhappy knees and the stress of
using a regular mop would leave me in pain.

I use this:
Hoover 3060 Floormate Spinscrub 800 Wet/Dry Vacuum with tools

It's fantastic.  I haven't used it on wooden floors, but it pulls up almost
all of the water easily, and if you switch to wet vacuum, it pulls up all of
it!  I remember that someone said not to use solvent cleaners with it, so I
only use vinegar and water.  You might want to investigate it.  The best of
all --- if you can't buy one locally, Amazon.com will pay the shipping
costs.

Good luck.  I am very happy with it.