[Dailydrool] Lilly, Gracie and Annie

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 14:33:15 PST 2010

Melynda, hearthealing drool is being sent by the bassets and gentle thoughts
by me on Lilly's trip to the bridge.  How lucky she was to pass gently in
her sleep, and as you noted she did you a great kindness by not making you
make the decision.  She lived much longer than was anticipated due to your
loving care and I know she's waiting for you with Lucien at the bridge.  I'm
so sorry.

We're sending lots of drool for Gracie that her ACL will become manageable
with medication to spare her surgery, and we're glad Annie's leg is only a
sprain.

Susan, I would just respond to the woman each time that the last you heard
she is well, healthy, and very loved and leave it with that.  One would
think if she was so concerned about the dog she wouldn't have dumped her on
you the way she did, but it takes all kinds.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry,
Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))