[Dailydrool] Regarding I'm Going To Lose My Mind

Dawn dlvj at ptd.net
Sat Jan 16 16:28:55 PST 2010

Oh no.....I found out that I'm elderly now.....OMG.  I know that my 2 bassets and 1 lab and 2 indoor cats tire me out sometimes I also think they help keep me from getting that dreaded "oldtimers diseases" that afflicts us elderly folks.  I certainly hope that I'm not the only "senior citizen" on the drool because I sure would feel lonely.  It's bad enough that on the 30th of this month I will reach that ripe old age of 65 and I must say that I started getting mail from the government last October for medicare and boy that sure makes you feel old.  I am thankful that I have my furbabies to keep my young and active.

Perhaps the lady that gave Bella up is simply plagued with guilt because she wasn't able to cope with her but whatever the case I do think she lost any right to know about her adoptive family by relinquishing her to rescue.

Dawn, "old momslave" to Lucy, Lilly and Daisy the lab