[Dailydrool] Floor Cleaners

Nancy Sevenpifer nancy7pifer at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 16 16:45:56 PST 2010

Angelika

Hi, just to let you know before I got my hound my floors were pretty clean.  Needless to say, now they are not.  We tried many

products but were unhappy with the toxic residue they left behind on the floor, not only toxic to human feet but also to animals.

We bought one of the steam mops and we absolutely LOVE IT.  You can use is on ceramic tile and hardwood floors.  It dries

pretty fast, I crate the dogs while I am doing the floors or else you know how they slip and slide along...do not want any injuries.

The pad on the bottom of the mop comes off and wait till you see the black dirt on it, it literally FLOORED me!!!  It sanitizes and

leaves the floors spotlessly clean.  Just throw the mop pad into your washer and wash it and thats it! you can buy refills.

I LOVE the steam mop so much I bought 2...one thing I have learned from experience:  They are made of plastic so if they fall

over they will crack or break ... this happened to my first mop.  If you must lean it to refill the water then make sure its not

going to fall over.

Hope this helps, Nancy .... I should do a commercial with a hound it!!!