[Dailydrool] Floor cleaners

Alice dognpony at ptd.net
Sat Jan 16 17:10:47 PST 2010

I'm not really known as Mrs. Clean, but I try, sometimes...

I borrowed a Shark steam cleaner from the office, it's for sealed hardwood, tile, linoleum.  I, and the woman who uses it at work, found it very hard to push and that it only did an OK job.  The pads were nasty and had to be machine washed.

I took it back to the office, glad that I hadn't bought one.  I use a mop and when I bought the tile, I picked a mud color.

The Jersey Girls plus two
Alice
PW Harley Chick, RN CGC; Fred RN CGC; Miss Harley Puppy, CGC; Molly Bulldozer;
Annie & Scotch, the horses; Charley, the parrot;
Pippi, the foster