[Dailydrool] Stainless Steel Bowl

Nancy Sevenpifer nancy7pifer at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 16 16:54:17 PST 2010

Droolers,

Funny thing is when my Basset hound finishes eating out of his stainless steel bowl ... he runs away in fear.
We couldn't figure this out but finally I realized that he sees his reflection in the bowl and it scares him...
So comical.  Then he approaches it slowly to see if he left even one kibble in it, and if he did you won't believe
how he tries to sneak up on the other dog in the bowl and get the last crumb!

Drool to all who are in need, Nancy