[Dailydrool] Dem smellz---

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Jan 16 17:06:51 PST 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. Yup. I dun serbed me time ob da restrictin ob da typin, so I bee a catchin up on me droolz. Firsty, I bee berry soryy fur Lizzie and Lilly a goin to da Bridge. We berry sorry. Dis berry sad time.

Budder Elwood been readin bout dis phantom smellin. Now let me tellz da peeps we ain't got nuffin like dat here in me home, we got da real deal. Dat rite. We gotz Elder Clara an now Ol Bob is a steamin da tailpipe. Why da Brudder dooze unnerstand dem two be berry talented, cause they kin bark an blow at da same time. Dis a problum cause you nebber knowz whut end bee more dangerous. Elder Clara gotz me liddel worriet. Her tail lookin liddel funny, so I goes on ober dere, teke liddel lookie see. I keepz me distance.
Now dere ain't no mistakin dis.
Elder Clara dun burnt da fur off dat tail. Why da unnerside got no fur coberin. It be neekid.
Dat powerful stuff we talkin bout. Blowed da fur off da tail. Meebe it melted off dere, da brudder ain't gonna git close nuff to checkie da burn markinz.
Dis ain't no phantom.
Dis hazardous waste.

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz