[Dailydrool] out of my mind

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 17:13:49 PST 2010

Susan,

I just went through the same thing.I agreed to BABYSIT  this woman's dog for
three weeks and she was here 5 months.I finally had a great rescue team
transport her and she found a good home.I had not heard from this woman for
months and wouldn't you know it she called me wanting to know how her dog
was.The woman lived a half hour from me and had never even been to see the
dog she claimed she loved so much.She cried,she went silent,put her kid on
the phone,wanted to know where the dog was.I stayed on the phone with her
way to long until I got angry,then she accused me of not being a nice person
and said she would have to bring the police into it.I told her not to bother
that I had all the emails that I had sent her about coming to get her dog
with no answer from her.Luckily she was a lovely dog .That was Dec.26 and I
have not heard fro her again.I did check and in Illinois if a dog has been
abandoned for 30 days,no contact from the owner then they are yours.I sure
hope I never hear from this person again.

Mom to Jeffery,Trudy,Mason,Hazel,Foster Ginger,Foster Flash and the 5 cats