[Dailydrool] gotcha day

rgeyer5165 at aol.com rgeyer5165 at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 08:50:03 PST 2010

today is Buddydawg's gotcha day!...treats and lots of cheese to celebrate
this special day...can't believe it is 7 years...we really are such a perfect
match[ each dog i have i feel is my heart dog, but this guy, well...what
can i say...he such a love!...he is gentle and sweet and smart and funny and
my very precious boy...Happy, atb, truly must have sent him to me...how lucky
for me! and as always, i thank tristate and Dawn and Rich for guiding him
to me...Rene'e
p.s. thank you to droolers who have been sending "no tumor" drool to
Buddydawg...we asre still waiting the lab results and i will post when we get
them...