[Dailydrool] Floor Cleaning

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 09:15:11 PST 2010

"With the motley basset crew around this house, the floor cleaner of choice is a hammer and a chisel---"

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

I SEOND DEBBIE ON THIS ONE!  With 4 bassets and an older beagle - OH weather - snow, ice, rain and now mud - let's just say I'll be doing some scrubbing.  We live in a log cabin and it's previous owner and builder used the "log home kit's" really cheap flooring....he didn't really like the gaps so he added his own version by placing wood putty within the cracks...well since he didn't lay any under layment the floor has been a problem from day one!  The wood putty spines pop out depending on the weather as the floor expands and contracts....he also only put a very thin layer of sealent so it's scratched, dented and utterly at the end of it's useful life...over the 6 plus years we have now lived here we've even abused it more so it's time to think of replacing, however until "momslave" lands a steady paying job we'll keep "chiseling away" at the hair, dirt and drool!

Slinging the drool for all who have lost a hound and all who may need a little help!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, Trixie, LaVerne and Princess