[Dailydrool] this 'n that and Steam cleaners

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 17 16:22:48 PST 2010

First- a belated Happy Birthday Einstein... I seem to be late with everything these days. Hope you had a great day!

Sara- we are so sorry that Scarlett left for the bridge~ I have the candle lit to help her find the way. I'm sure she will leave a big hole in the essence of your household. May your memories help to heal the hurt in your heart.

Steam floor cleaners- THANK YOU to everyone who replied. I received lots of info about various machines. The NEW Shark is what I have decided on. The old one got bad reviews from almost every single person who replied- but the new ( Shark S3501) seems vastly improved and has great reviews from both droolers and amazon.com . I liked the reviews I received about some of the other machines as well, but need something that is not too big to handle- the shark seems to fit the bill. I'll let you all know how it works out once I pick it up. Thank you again- many of you were very thorough with your reviews!

droolies, Angelika