[Dailydrool] cleaning floors

Sharon Neal shashaneal at att.net
Sun Jan 17 16:08:33 PST 2010

Okay, I just got home from sam's club & purchased the shark steam pocket mop as someone on the drool recommended.  I used it on all my hardwood floors & it worked great.  Now the next problem I hope you can help me with is the 55 gallon drum of hair that gets vacuumed up every other day from my gorgeous young basset boy, Junior.  Did I mention he's beautiful but I can't believe he still has any hair for as much as he sheds.  Any recommendations for a particular vacuum cleaner for hardwood floors.  They're dark & they show everthing.
Thanks
Sharon