[Dailydrool] Advize fur Cnly

Robin Wherley robindw at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 17 17:38:52 PST 2010

Hewo, Cnly. Dis beez Fwankie.

Meez a BABE, udderwize meez be more dan happee to gib good advize. Aw, meez gib advize nywayz.

Mee thinks dat an OEBE iz a doggie dat iz a basset. Well, dat you already iz. Me thinks dat an OEBE getz into lotz and lotz ub hooman dings, like shooz and eyeglassez. Oh, and an OEBE gotz to get hiz/hur pawz on counta topz so dat da good stuff comez cwashing to da gwound fur da OEBE can indulge. Also, OEBE gotz ta eat turdz. And make lotz and lotza noize.

Pawsonally, meez gotz glassez once when mee beez a babee and needed sumding hard to chew. And meez ate turds from my sista when I wuz a babee. Meez still a noisy basset, but dats becuz meez hab a lot to say bout to state ub da cwazy Daily Dwool houndz dat Mommee weeds about to Daddy. No mannaz!!!

Meez grew into a well-behabed lil man. Maybe datz wut you shood do, Cnly? Be good?

Danks fur listenin. Bye. Lub and nudges. Bye. Fwankie.

Robin

and Marquis (the lab), http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1080960

and Roley (the mutt), http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1080964

and Franklin (the basset), http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1080965

and Chris, the dear husband :)

*Woof*
I Luv yu eben if nobuddy wanns me ta be a OBOE. sorry OEBE.
Luv
Cnly

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----