[Dailydrool] Houndie Fiber; Morse, Conley, Frankie, Elwood, etc.

Lisa Board lisaboardva at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 18:50:32 PST 2010

Hi Anita - I wonder if you could put a spoonful of Metamucil or something in
with their food to help with fiber since they don't like green beans,
carrots etc.?  Really don't know if that would have a laxative type effect
though ... just tossing an idea out there.  Any droolers know if that's OK
to do?

I'm behind in my Droolz, but I wanted to thank Becky, Bev and Debbie for
ALWAYS making me laugh out loud.  Becky, I want to come to the UK just to
smoosh Morse; and the visual of being outside at 3am in -5 degree weather in
a nightdress and Wellies is fantastic!  Bev, your tales of Conley and the
rest of the gang crack me up as well.  I had just joined The Drool around
the time Conley became a part of your pack, and it was you who introduced me
to the wonderful term "buppy".  My Baloo is very close to Conley's age
(Baloo turned 1 in early October) and I can definitely relate to many of the
Conley stories.  Nancy, I am so happy I had the pleasure of meeting you,
Bill and Frank in November at the Charlottesville holiday parade.  Frank's
videos are spectacular (my all time fave is still Frank and the Lettuce...
you have such a gift of picking EXACTLY the right music!).  And Debbie ....
oh Debbie.  Turkey hanging off of the eyeball glasses, a tail that's had the
fur blasted straight off of it ... lady, you should be writing full time,
truly you should.

I don't post often, put I read almost each and every Drool.  My heart goes
out to all of you who have recently (and not so recently) had your houndie
leave for the Bridge.  I always give my hound AND my fosters an extra
snooter kiss and smoosh when I hear the sad news.

Just wanted to say thank each and every one of you for the advice, stories,
suggestions, videos and photos.  A big thank you to the moderators for doing
such a fantastic job of keeping us all connected, near and far.

Ahroos to all,
Lisa, with house Basset Baloo and the fosters I cannot wait to call my very
own someday soon, Buckley and Zoe