[Dailydrool] Catching up on drool, Part 1

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 18:55:07 PST 2010

Well, I am behind in my drools again.  Seems i no sooner catch up,  than I
fall behind again.  So I have a lot of drool from the guys to pass  on.
First off, drool is being send to Mazzie who is now home, but not out  of the
woods yet.  Hoping so much that they will find out for sure what is
bothering her bladder, so it can be treated successfully.  Prayers that  only good
news comes back for her.  Drool is also on the way for all the  kitties who
have gone to the bridge.  Prayers to the slaves too.

The guys are drooling for Pw. Lilly Gurl who had the stroke.   Hope she is
doing better, and  getting over the effects of the  stroke.  Drool also for
any that I have missed.

DDropp