[Dailydrool] Walmart and refund

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 17 19:43:41 PST 2010

I was at walmart the other day at customer service.  A guy was complaining returning
a sick ham and had a new ham and said he would take the moldy one home and give it to his
dogs. Clerk said no if you took something you have to leave something.  Well
he got uppity so I said  'you can't give that spoiled meat to your dog - he'll get sick?".  (Nobody
asked me either) The
clerk then said you have to give something back. So he got in mild fit and
went back and got the original clerk.  She was doing something when I left
but the nerve!!!!!!!!!!!!! '
I also told them they wouldn't take a sewing machine back cuz it was
over two months so why are you being so lenient there.
.   I used to work at Customer Refunds, Canadian Tire
and Walmart so have heard them all. aroooooooooooooooo!
Georgie and Miss Becky ATB