[Dailydrool] Susan's Problem

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 17 19:27:11 PST 2010

I have to agree with other Susan (sorry deleted it and forgot your last name.) Asking for money is a great way to deal with that.  "Well ma'am for a donation of $30 a month I will gladly get you a tri-yearly update :) "

As far as sh@# talking your organization I agree with Bev.  The other day a family brought in their bulldog/ boston mix who had been attacked by two dogs, two days early.  She had over 25 bites on her body so they thought it would good to wait 2 days.  This was not my case - thank god.  That night the vet gave the owners an estimate and told them they would need a 50% deposit when dropping off the dog (we wised up when too many people would abandon their dog).  The next morning the father brought the dog in and when asked to leave a deposit started ranting in front of other customers that we were cold because we wouldn't help his dog.  The poor receptionist (one of the sweetest, warmest people in the world) was so upset.  It could all my strength not to tell him that he was cold for waiting 2 days to bring his dog into the hospital.  I know that the other people in the waiting room only knew his rants and not the whole story.  But as they say everyone
 gets what's coming to them...

Good Luck to you Susan :)

Laura
Flash and