[Dailydrool] Drool, Happy Gotcha Day, & Conley

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 17 20:01:56 PST 2010

Speedy has threatened to take over the key board so here I go:

First Drool to the families of Lizzie, Lilly, and Scarlett. Many soft slurpies and hugs for your loss. We'll be waving at the stars tonight.

Happy Gotcha Day Buddydawg. We are delighted that you have a wonderful home full of all good things every houndie needs.

Conley, Speedy says not join any other other thing BUT OEBE as the others are not quite so much fun (although in all fairness he has never belonged to BABES or the Sitteruppers Club, is not a PW or even a PIT or anything else so he has no frame of reference) He suggest typing up your resume and sending it to the almight Roland. As he recalls you are of the age to become an OEBE and I'm sure that Roland would like to hear of all your evil...errrr, he means fun things you do.

Now its time of a nap

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)