[Dailydrool] Finally caught up!! For now...

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 17 20:08:43 PST 2010

Okay only two more digest of DD to go!  So excited :)

First of all heart healing drool to all those in need - most recently the family of Scarlett.

I loved all the pictures of Morse (as usual) and the videos of Santana and Lilly.  Flash isn't a very howl-y basset, only if I get him all excited about going outside then he will "Roooo."  And right now I'm not paying him any attention and he is right next to me staring at me and making little noises to get my attention.  I always want to tape him snoring but when I get up to get the camera he wakes up.

Happy Birthday to Einstein! and happy birthday and gotcha days to those past and coming up.  Flash's is on Feb 1st and he'll be 11.  He has had mast cell tumors removed and we did some radiographs the other day which look good.  His bloodwork is totally normal so we are going for an abdominal ultrasound to make sure there are no metastases to the abdomen.  I think it's a nice birthday present.

Kate I'm sorry to hear that your Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer.  She will be in our thoughts that she makes a speedy recovery.

I have two questions to ask - one is there anyone who has gotten prophylactic  gastropexies done on their puppies at neuter/spaying to prevent GDV in the future?

And we have a small spot carpet cleaner but is there a slightly bigger one that people have and like?  Flash is dripping pee more and we are renters.

OH MY DOG!  It's a miracle - I have finally caught up on the Drools.  Work starts again tomorrow so I don't think that's going to last but at least maybe it will be easier.

Now to the pile of laundry!

Laura (I am a super completer of tasks!)
Flash (Mommy is too busy to get me ice cubes from the fridge)
Ryu (Caribbean dogs don't DO cold weather, if you need me I'll be curled up in bed)