[Dailydrool] cucumbers

daisy7521 at aol.com daisy7521 at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 20:10:20 PST 2010

I just discovered that my 3 girls love  cucumbers!  I bought some pickling
cucumbers, because I love them, and I  had 3 pairs of eyes, starring at me.
I told them, girls I am sure you won't like  these, but ok you can try them.
So gave each girl a bite, and they were hooked,  who knew!  They like
carrots and bananas too.  Maybe some other fur  babies might also like cucumbers,
I never thought of that.  A friend of  mine, gives her girls broccoli, and
cauliflower.  I have't tried that yet.,  might have to have a clothespin for
your nose, when trying those 2 things  though.......hahhaaa!
Barbie and her veggie  girls...