[Dailydrool] OEBE application

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 17 20:31:05 PST 2010

Dear Mr. Roland Poo-bah Sir,

We--Isabella and Lola--would like to be considered for membership in the OEBE. We both meet the age requirement. Here are our evil qualifications:

Isabella
-pooped in back of car less than 10 minutes after potty break, mushed it all around
-peed on rug from Afghanistan numerous times right in front of mom
-chewed up tagua (palm nut) that was carved in the likeness of Jacques
-destroyed GPS
-chewed up brand new GPS holder
-ate 3 books

Lola
-ate mom's shoes
-ate dog nanny's shoes
-ate 3 ornaments
-chewed up 2 nativity sets
-peed on mom's bed
-bit mom when she tried to get me off her bed
-pee and poop indiscriminately in the house

We hope these actions are sufficient to impress you with our evilness. We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours in evilness,
Isabella and Lola
Mexican Mavens of Mayhem