[Dailydrool] pssst, a secret for bassets only

hinchliffe at aol.com hinchliffe at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 20:47:36 PST 2010

Hey, Gordy -- sweetie, you've got to straighten out Mom and Dad!  For  many
years, Blueberry was the "pre-wash" cycle on the dishwasher.  Every  night
when it was being loaded, she'd hoist that hefty old body up, balance  those
two sturdy little legs on the open door, and very seriously lick  every
single plate, pot, and piece of silverware.  Only when the dishes  were clean
to her satisfaction was I allowed to close it and turn on the (vastly
inferior) automatic cycle.

Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)

In a message dated 1/17/2010 11:25:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,