[Dailydrool] Oboe applykashun

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 03:18:01 PST 2010

Deer Mr. Roland Duke of Eers Grand Poo-BAh an so on

I, Cnly wood like to be a Oboe. Oh. Llewis say it OEBE. So sorry.
Here whut qwaLIfies me: ( gone hab Llewis rite dis.)

I can open all da kitchen drawers
I chewt off da handles of all da paring knives
I carry da knives around
I ate 3 of 4 placemats.
I ate a whole set of coasters dat was in the middle of the tebel so I hadda
clime up on da chairs.
I can reech almoss anything on da counter.
I snatched some turkey outta da sink where it cooling
I can pik pokets of kleenex

Also
I trip ebberbuddy
I opent da kitchen cuppords and got out da spagetti an crackers an hadda
nice snackie before I got cawt
I puke in da crate on da way to dogshows.
Sometimes I poop inna crate when I in da Van and MomPerson gotta get off da
tollway an cleen it up. Bwwaaahaahahah.
I can stan on da beke ob the couch but sometimes fall off.
I like corkscrews and carry it aroun when I get it outta da drawer.
I carry rocks in my mouf and run away.
I screem an howl in my crate when dey leeve da house.

Anyways dere is more but MomPerson have preferrd to forgit.
I am one now.
Do youse think I qualify? Please?

I Luv youse,
Cnly