[Dailydrool] bowl licking & other thigs

marsdoxy2 at aol.com marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jan 18 07:15:42 PST 2010

My two girls will lick each other bowls also, then Maggie Wags starts to
lick the floor, it is an obcession of hers, and I actually have to grab her
collar and tell her NO because she will just continue to lick,  she really
gets into what she is doing and I worry about her ingesting  carpet  fibers.
My other Basset " Lucy "  ATB wouldn't not even allow  our  Dachshund
Fergie walk by her bowl let along lick it,  she would snarl at  her if she even
looked at her, I usually had to feed Lucy in the family room  .
Maggie Wags and Evil Annie  are so docile  it amazes me, they  never snarl
or so much as curl a lip at each other over anything.

I love the video's  of the Bassets on you tube,  all of the  stories and
videos make me laugh, thanks everyone,  the drool is my savior,  and I mean
that literally.  things health wise are not the best here and  you guys get me
through the bad days . THANK YOU !!!!  keep posting your  video's  I love
them !

as to oranges,  well , Evil Annie wants anything I am eating so this
summer I was having ice tea and I had sliced a lemon.  Annie is a grabber,  if
you try to give her a treat off the table she will take half your hand with
the treat well, anyways  that damn light bulb in my brain flashed again and
I thought,  " Oh Hell why not "   bwahahahahahaha,  so Annie  grabs the
lemon slice  and bit into it and oh my God.  I was laughing  so hard,  if you
could have seen the reaction on her face,  I do  believe the flews on her face
were wrapped up around her snout and she started  to drool and kept rubbing
her face in the grass, she started sneezing  and  doing the Basset 500
around the yard.  I just wish I had a video of  it.

I am truly sorry about all the fur babies going to the bridge,  I sure  can
relate and send my hugs and prayers,  it was just yesterday that I must
have spent 3 hours looking at my  Lucy and Fergie's pictures and  cried.  I
don't think the pain ever goes away, but it gets  a little  easier.

and now to my good friend Debbie,  I have a rubber  toilet bowl  plunger
you can borrow  for da hubbie !!!!
bwahahahaha  !!!!!!

I had a birthday dinner for my youngest son last night, after everyone left
 I went to take out the garbage and Evil Annie went out with me,
weeeeeell,  I stepped in a pile of dog doo and I didn't know it and came  back in
the house and yepper,  I walked every where !!!!!   yes  in dee-dee  hubby
said " whats this "  and  Im like " crap "
he was so upset,  and I mean upset !!!!  you would have thought  the world
was coming to an end,  soo I get out the rug cleaner and spot  clean every
where I walked and he is going through the house after I am done  with his
handy dandy flashlight looking for more poo !  ( where's that damn  plunger at
)   any ways, he say's I can still spell it "    and I am like  you are
full of   S%$#@      you can't smell a road kill skunk out in front of the
house, don't tell me you  can smell crap !!!!!!!  he says  well I can  so I went
and got  cotton balls and told him to stuff them up his  NOSE  and he got
really mad and went to bed at 8:00 PM      bwahahahahahah
I didn't walk in his bedroom !!!!!!  thank God !

PS.   I hope you Droolers don't think I really would beat my  husband with
a rubber plunger,  I know you guys probably think I am a  savage , well I'm
not . I just  try like hell to keep a sense of humor  !  It's not easy !

Marlene   Maggie Wags and Evil Annie