[Dailydrool] Bazzle's wants to be OEBE

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 12:48:54 PST 2010

Dear Roland Duke of Ears

Bazzle has demanded that I submit his application of OEBE as well.
Though I still think he is terrible sweet looking "when he is asleep"

1.  Counter cruiser extrodinairre.  Able to push the step stool up
to the counters to increase his reach.  He has now learned to push it
from an area in the house.

2. Adept sink cruiser.  Stealing whatever he can including a large skillet
and promptly running out the dog door.  (The flap flap flap is a signal that he
has made off with yet another prize.

3.  Able to now the French door refrigerator but has found the meat section
of the freezer much more interesting.

4.  Regularly redecorates the house with paper, magazines and firewood bits
including carrying in small logs to chew up in the big bed.

5.  Destroyer of countless numbers of zippered items. (mom's coat, boots, beds)

6. Remote control and telephone destroyer including Mom's Palm that she used for work.

7. Chewed Mom's antique four poster bed footboard.

8. Terrorizer of kitties (except Nikko who refuses to be terrorized and lays down giving up)  though in his defense he would not hurt them.

9. Theft of every pair of house slippers Mom has ever bought and buries them in unknown areas of the yard.

10. Ate a large area of linoleum and carpet at two legged sister's home.

11.  Able to destroy a cone of shame while being worn.

12.  Runs with scissors, can openers and forks in the house and yard refusing
to drop his prizes no matter how much Momma begs, bribes or yells.

13.  No trash or recycling can is safe.

14.  Reminds Mom frequently not to leave any makeup or hair brushes in reach.

15.  Regularly steals clean laundry including jeans and shirts to drag them through
the yard then bring the proudly back in to show his idea of cleaning.

16.  No purse is safe. Ate his Auntie's tooth glue after stealing it from her purse.
(Now that was funny to see his mouth glued shut and him trying to tell me there was a problem).
Has a taste for the "green paper" and credit cards which I now have a $20 and a $5 to take in
to the bank to see if they will exchange.

17.  Unable to steal from the big freezer since Mom now locks it.  Though doesn't mind meat
cicles and will steal them if Mom forgets to lock the freezer.

18.  Steals tape, vet wrap, large cotton rolls etc out of the first aid cabinet every chance he gets.

This is just some of the "short list" of antics my boy had done.  Even though I never had the chance
to nominate Tucker (ATB) for OEBE, I have no doubt my boy is whispering in Bazzle's ear.

Bazzle would like to know if this is enough but is willing to do even more (Oh my Dawg)so that he can be
OEBE and make Tucker proud.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang

P.S.  Nelly Belle would rather be in the BABES but is not sure of the requirements.