[Dailydrool] deer cnly..and I too want to be a OBOE

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 14:46:32 PST 2010

Hi Cnly or my little con man

my nameis Lexie but you cud call me Devil Dog cause that is my
nickname..sumtimes Iam Lexie Marie with a vr y long eeeee

I am  a bad gurl orso I have heard my whole life

I am very cute and really tiny and I really only have one problem
EVERYTHING IS MINE

I am 17months old and I have eaten 5 cell phone, 2 remote controls,2 pairs
of glasses, 3 dog beds, 1 natuzzi leather couch,  4 pillows and evry dog toy
we eber had

my mom and dad just lubb me to pieces cause i run run run run run and then
my battery dies and I  drop..I like to drop on their lapsand get hugs and
kisses and stuff.

I also eat dirt,weeds,trees,rocks and poop..I love the rain andlike to try
to eat the water as it comes out of the sprinklers..I am a very buzzy
gurl..I wood lubb to eat anOboe

So ROland I would lubb to be an OEBE and Cnly do you hab a gurlfurend cause
we could get inlots of trouble together

oh and whileI amr eal tiny I can still get up on the table and counters..I
am quick like lightening

Lexie Marie Nali AKA DevilDog

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie