[Dailydrool] we lub coolwhip

marsdoxy2 at aol.com marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jan 18 15:56:25 PST 2010

mommy and daddy was habin  dessert ( not dessert Annie, wut den   ( desert
) wut ebber !    any ways, dey wer habbin it , and momma put  dat  whip
cream bowlz on dat kitchun table and she for gotz dat Maggie Wags  is a
"professional surfer )   ok,   momma forgets bout  Maggie and Maggie dun gotz up on
dat table and she gotz da hole bowl of whip  cream, but meez wuz standing
too close and meez gotz hit in da noggin and meez  was covered wif whip cream,
all ober me head  and Maggie and meez hab  a   PARTY, we eats all ob dat
whip cream ,  faster Annie   lick faster mommy is coming.  den meez grab dat
bowl wif sum of dat whippy  cream and run behind dat couch and mommy comes in
and she nose go round da end  dis time, she come ober da top and grab me
and dat bowl . an meez didn't even do  it, it wuz Maggies idea  da whole ting
wuz Maggies idea. now meez bee in  trouble again.  sniff sniff

Mommy here, yes,  my Maggie Wags the counter surfer got up to the  kitchen
table and pulled the bowl of coolwhip off the table and yes,  it  did in
fact hit Evil Annie  on top of her head and she was covered in cool  whip all
you could see was her brown eyes and her ears. I couldn't even get mad,  as
it was so funny Annie wanted the bowl and Maggie wanted to lick Annie  to
death., this all happened after my husband and I shampooed our carpets this
afternoon from last nights poop parade. so now I had cool whip all over the
freshly shampooed carpets .  there is never a dull moment around here

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie