[Dailydrool] Drool Coming--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jan 18 17:46:26 PST 2010

Momma here, Wen please know that we are drooling had for Napolian(sp)???  It sounds like this senior guy needs your special talent of taking care of the seniors in need. We all thank you for making a spot availible for him and getting him the sadly neglected vet care he needs. Elder Clara has the earflaps up, please keep us posted on how he is doing---all of us droolers care, it is a shame his former owners didn't---------

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz